Sunday, November 21, 2010

Chocolate and Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies

When I saw both chocolate and peanut butter together in a cookie, I knew this recipe was going to be made sooner rather than later. And in the end, I made two batches- my husband insisted after the first bite that we couldn't split the first batch with Marlena. This recipe was super easy and fast. My 3-year-old helped with the mixing of both the cookie and the filling, as well as assembling them into sandwiches. And they are SOOOOOO good! We ate ours from the fridge, and Marlena's family ate them straight from the freezer. Make these today!

Chocolate and Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
Ease of Preparation- 4 there is a bit of wait time after the cookies bake before they can be assembled. That was annoying only because I had to schedule around it.
Freezer Friendliness- 5Overall Taste- 5 if I could give this a 10 I wouldHappy Hubby- 5 he would give it a 10, too, if he could.
Total rating- 19/20. We just might have to make these every month...

Find the recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment