Sunday, February 2, 2014

Meal Plan 2/1/14 - 2/7/14

The beginning of this week was easy to plan. We ended up eating out Thursday and Friday nights. Plus, the turkey rice casserole from last week and the potato soup made so much they fed us for two nights (plus lunch for me the next day). All that left the loaded potato skillet and tacos for this week.

Here's what's on tap:

Saturday: dinner with friends

Sunday: loaded potato skillet

Monday:  tacos

Tuesday: Pot Pie Stew.  My favorite winter comfort food. In a soup form. Cooked all day in the crock pot. A must try for me. I'll make some homemade baking powder biscuits to eat with it. 

Wednesday: leftovers

Thursday: Pork chops with diced apples and sweet potatoes simmered in the crock pot with apple preserves and some cinnamon.  It was inspired by this dish, but we were not a fan of apricots, and I have some chops in the freezer, so will be using those instead of a loin.

Friday: My standby Friday supper- brinner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment