Saturday, February 22, 2014

Meal Plan 2/22/14 - 2/29/14

I missed last week, and by Friday, was really missing my plan.  Last weekend was the kids' birthday parties, and after that, I was exhausted and we just spent the week surviving until this weekend.  Luckily some of the meals I had planned the week before we didn't make that week, so I knew what to make for part of the week.  By the time Thursday and Friday rolled around, though, I was out ideas, so I was actually looking forward to meal planning for this week. 

Here's what's on tap for the week:

Saturday: The sun is shining today and with highs close to 40, we're going to grill out tonight.  Most likely some specialty brats from our favorite grocery store. 

Sunday: Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin.  My mother-in-law made this for Christmas and I couldn't get enough of it, so she willingly shared the recipe with me.  I'll try to snap some pictures as I'm making it and share the recipe on here.

Monday: leftover pork tenderloin

Tuesday: Ham and Cheese Gnocchi. Gnocchi is one of my favorite foods, and paired with creamy ham and cheese goodness, I couldn't pass this up when a friend pinned it. 

Wednesday:  Chicken Minestrone Stew.  It's been awhile since I made this one, but I remember us all liking it, so I'm hoping that holds true again.  Wednesday is a busy night, so I needed a crock pot meal for this one. 

Thursday: leftover stew

Friday: Roasted Chicken. I'm trying to clear some things out of the freezer and I've got a whole chicken in there that needs to be used.  Using a combination of a few recipes and doing this in the crock pot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment