Sunday, March 30, 2014

Meal Plan for 3/29/14 - 4/4/14

Every minute these days is spent getting our house ready to be put on the market, so most of our meals, if I have time to make something, are really quick.  I found last week, though, when I didn't plan, we ate out a lot or had lots of frozen dinners, and not the kind I made ahead and froze, so I'm glad I found time to plan for this week.

Here's what's on tap:

Saturday:  Steaks on the grill.  Weather in the 60s. Yes, please.

Sunday: Spaghetti.  I have homemade sauce in the freezer we're trying to finish up.

Monday: Tacos.  Going to look at a house tonight, so super quick dinner needed.

Tuesday: The only night of the week we don't have plans.  Garlic Cheddar Chicken

Wednesday: Hawaiian Pulled Pork Sandwiches.  Kristen made these into nachos, but we're just having sandwiches.  I love pineapple, but Hubs doesn't, so I'm going to sneak it into the crock pot in the hopes that when it mixes with the BBQ sauce, it just sweetens it up.  I'm using crushed pineapple so that when I shred it, it's hopefully unnoticeable. 

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Brinner (surprise!) It's my go-to Friday night supper. It's easy to do after a long week, and if I end up not making something earlier in the week, can easily make it on this night.

No comments:

Post a Comment